MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINES NOW AVAILABLE, CALL THE PHARMACY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
NEW PATIENTS PLEASE CALL 609-534-4888
A Letter To Our Customers: COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
We at Hometown Pharmacy would like to assure you that we are monitoring the Coronavirus situation closely. We are committed to providing continued quality service during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. We remain open. Free delivery service will continue to be offered and will be expanded as needed. Prescriptions may be faxed to the pharmacy or called in. You may also access us using the MY COMMUNITY PHARMACY APP, or our website at hometownpharmacynj.com. If, you are exhibiting symptoms or have knowingly been exposed to the virus please remain at home and follow CDC (CDC.GOV) and NJ Department of Health (NJ.GOV/HEALTH) Guidelines. According to these agencies, symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and may include:
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- For your convenience, a credit card may be kept on file in the event that you become ill. As always, we remain available to assist you regarding your medications and health. In the meantime, we encourage you to follow CDC and NJ Department of health recommendations including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Follow public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds, and other social distancing measures
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using household cleaning sprays or wipes
- Stay home when you are sick
Thank you for your continued patronage. Stay well and informed. We will get through this together as a community.
- Tim Murphy
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.
Meet Your Pharmacist
After coming from over a decade in chain pharmacy, Timothy Q. Murphy RPh, recognized the need for personalized quality service that patients could value and trust. He wanted to create a pharmacy with the "hometown" feel. Tim loves working and living in his community of Southampton.
Flu Shots Now Available!
Come into Hometown Pharmacy today and allow our pharmacist to administer the flu shot for you and your family!
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.
The Latest Health News
Five companies are on notice for illegally selling dietary supplements that violate federal law. more